Air-oil coolers are another type of heat exchanger that uses oil for cooling purposes. Oil coolers / Heat exchangers are small radiators placed in front of the engines, in most cases on vehicles with fans. Air-oil coolers can be triggered december certain intervals by the engine or, in some cases, to regulate the temperature during the operation of the engine.
Air-oil heat exchangers are refrigerants with a design structure in which heat is constantly transferred from the heated oil to the air without adding energy to the process. With this design, it is important as a result of the connection of the cooling fins to the heat sink, which increases the surface area to greater cooling efficiency.
The basic concept of air oil coolers is that the heated oil flows on one side of a thin corrugated metal plate and has the opposite coolant air on the other side. The system provides an easy dec of heat between the oil and the air.
Hydraulic Oil Cooler Models
1) UMB Air-Oil Heat ExchangerUKRA UMB air oil coolers allow the fluid to be cooled in hydraulic systems by electric or hydromotor driven fan. Coolers are manufactured from high-strength aluminum alloys. Efficiency is maximized by the special design of turbulators inside the oil flow channels.
UMB Air-Oil Heat Exchanger Features
- It is cooler models with low and high KW cooling capacity.
- Models with permeability up to 1000 lt/Min are available.
- Moreover, AC motor, DC motor, hydraulic Motor, electric Motor models are available.
2) UPM Offline Air-Oil Heat Exchanger
In hydraulic systems, some of the mechanical energy is converted into heat, and the oil temperature in the hydraulic system increases. Upm Offline air oil cooler a heat exchanger must be installed in the system to distribute the generated heat. The goal is to achieve thermal equilibrium.
UPM Offline Air-Oil Heat Exchanger Features
- Compact air-oil cooler for offline applications.
- Low frequency sound and noise level.
- 8.5 kW cooling capacity (higher levels on demand).
- In addition, UPM Offline air oil cooler units can be easily installed later.
Please contact our sales representative for UMB series hydraulic package coolers and all other models.
3) USH Silent Air-Oil Heat Excahnger
In hydraulic systems, some of the mechanical energy is converted into heat, and the oil temperature in the hydraulic system increases. UKRA Ush silent air oil cooler a heat exchanger must be installed in the system to distribute the generated heat. The goal is to achieve thermal equilibrium.
USH Silent Air-Oil Heat Excahnger Features
- These coolers have silent fan and fan motor.
- It is a cooler model with low pressure drop and high cooling capacity.
- The working life and duration is long.
- It has an efficient and robust design that reduces service and maintenance costs.
- It can be used in many applications and is easy to maintain.
Please contact our Sales Representative for USH Air Coolers Series and all other models.